lunes, 28 de abril de 2014

Welcome!

Hi there! This is the first time I post on my blog, so... Welcome! I've never had a blog, so this is a new experience for me. I hope I can really get the best out of this. Here I will share interesting quotes, videos, documents that I find on the net + other things related to the subject ECO II. 
This picture will be the very first post on this blog because it represents pretty much what I've come to believe as regards teaching and learning. I have this clearer now that I am (hopefully) on my last year of the Teacher Training Course, but it is something I have learnt throughout my years studying at Brown . For me, it is very important to bare in mind that not all of us learn in the same way or at the same pace, patience is very important when you are a teacher. 
So, welcome! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario